Why Local SEO is a Big Deal?
- 70% of online searches will use local search to find an offline business.
- More than 50% all of all mobile searches are used to find a local business.
- 20% of EVERY Google search is done to search for a local service or business.
- Local searches primarily look for business address and location.
- More than 60% of consumers prefer ads with local extensions.
- More than 50% of all mobile searches result in same-day visit or call.
- Around 18% of local mobile searches result in SAME-DAY PURCHASE, compared to only 7% of non-local searches
- More than 80% of smart phone users use their phone prior and during shopping.
- More than 80% of consumers rely on online reviews.
- TheROI of Local SEO beats any traditional lead source by an average of 40%.
- 70% of small and medium-sized businesses in US will have a professional site by the end of 2017
BOTTOM LINE: Your competitors KNOW these facts and are optimizing their sites for local!
How we do it?
This is the most important piece of the puzzle. Many SEO firms will optimize you for 20-30 terms at a time. This may sound good but here at SEO 1 Click we know that 70-75% of your business is going to come from a handful of main terms.
For example, the word “Plumber San Diego” is searched over 1,300 times per month, whereas the term “Poway Plumber” is searched 120 times per month. We want the most leads for your business not what looks good on a report.
For industries that are heavily competitive it is important to analyze the websites that have already gotten a top ranking in the search engines. Using a variety of tools we are able to gauge the strength of your competition and devise a strategy to put your business above theirs.
Local Search & Local Maps Optimization
Around 50% of mobile consumers think that the physical address and map/driving directions are the most important pieces of information on a website. To ensure the full visibility of your business in your target area, we do schema markup and local keywords optimization. We improve your Google Maps listing and claim missing ones, and standardize NAP data.
Local Business Listing Citations
We identify reputable industry resources and citations and build citations on high-authority portals (e.g. Yelp, Angie’s List, Yellow pages, etc.).
Localized Content Marketing
We create high-quality engaging and informative content and optimize it to attract customers in your local area. Through multimedia rich blog posts, infographics and press releases we will help your brand gain prominence and authority in your area.
We use only white-hat SEO link building strategies to acquire high-quality backlinks from authoritative sites in your industry, focusing on your niche and shoulder niches. We employ a set of tried and tested email outreach strategies.
Mobile Responsive Website Design
We cannot stress enough how important it is for your site to have mobile responsive design. More than 60% of consumers say they are more likely to contact a local business whose site is mobile-optimized. Add to that the percentage of mobile local searches that lead to the same-day purchase and you’ll realize why mobile optimization will make or break your business.
Social Media Profile Optimization
We manage your social media profiles to develop and manage your business’s online branding. More and more Facebook Pages are appearing in search results; Facebook drives around 25% of all traffic to websites, and the percentage keeps growing. Both Facebook and Twitter are amazing platforms for getting more social shares (which do not necessarily mean acquiring links) but are excellent for ‘’spreading the word’’ about your products and services.
Free SEO Audit Tool
See how optimized a specific web page, landing page, or blog post is for an exact keyword or phrase