“Their communication is impeccable. They don’t promise things they can’t deliver. They are available whenever you need them. They send you progress even without you asking. I like to spend my time growing my business and not chasing my marketing team for results. With SEO one click, I got just that!”
“I used One Click for search engine optimization. Before I knew it my business was showing up on top of most search engines and what made me even MORE happy was seeing my business on top of my competitors! Thanks One Click!”
“These guys are fantastic. Dan, Jordan and their team helped us secure page one rankings with multiple keywords. SEO companies can be hard to find because they are from India, they don’t answer the phone and/or do not get results. These guys went above and beyond for our contracting company.”
“Working with One Click has been a great experience. They have been so helpful in building our keyword strategy and improving our website. We've seen significant increases in our organic ranking. Dan and Jordan are very professional, very thorough and completely transparent. Their team is the real deal.”
“These guys have given us one good idea after another. SEO and PPC services are on point! They're also very transparent with their services. Plus they do an excellent job with branding ideas and adwords. Give them a call. If they will take you as a client, you are money ahead!”
“Dan was extremely helpful and provided me with a ton of information and guidance. He didn’t overpromise, and was clear about what results I could expect with my budget. I would recommend them to up-and-coming companies as well as seasoned veterans who want to increase their online presence.”
“When I first started working with One Click Marketing my web results were mediocre and my lead count was low. Once the team started working with me over time that changed and by the end of the year sales were up and my lead count was higher. This team is stellar!”
“Dan and Jordan are trustworthy professionals and have improved my company's SEO rankings in several target categories within 1 month of hiring them. They have great ideas for building our business besides just SEO. Thanks One Click for helping us grow our business even more!”
“They really know what they are doing so I can see why the business is doing well! We are so jealous of any company that gets taken on as a client by One Click as they won't take you on unless they can show you and ensure a ROI. GIVE them a CALL!”
Client: Maid This!
Results after one year:
65% increase in residential cleaning inquiries
320% increase in revenues over one year
First-page rankings for all major industry keywords
More efficient spending of marketing dollars
MaidThis! caters to all residential homes and AirBNB rentals throughout the Los Angeles and Orange County area. They are a bonded and insured cleaning company that uses certified independent maid contractors. MaidThis! has the best and most Amazon and Google Review in the Los Angeles area and have been serving hundreds of homes for well over 5 years now.
The biggest issue with MaidThis! was that they were not tracking their analytics in any shape or form. Therefore, we couldn’t pinpoint the best areas to invest marketing dollars to see the most optimal amount of online lead generation.
So the very first steps were to:
- Set up Google Analytics with conversion goals to track spending and website form leads.
- Set up user conversion tracking to see what the traffic did once it got to the web site to be able to distinguish higher points of conversion on the website.
- Enable call tracking on their website to track what sources and mediums people were calling from.
After gathering a 3 months’ worth of data, we were able create a well-informed plan about where to invest their marketing dollars. These are the areas we discovered through analyzing the data:
- Search engine optimization. Focusing on keywords associated with maids and cleaning services. Also, focusing on each individual neighborhood throughout the Los Angeles and Orange County area.
- Google Adwords. Similar to SEO, focusing on the keywords but also making sure our competitors do not rank in the ads above our organic results.
- Facebook marketing and lead generation. A pure, trackable focus on cleaning inquiries using third party forms to capture a specific funnel-targeted audience comprised of MaidThis’ ideal customers.
- Conversion upgrades of their website. Organizing the functionalities an Calls-to-Action (CTAs) on the website. Making the website 100% mobile friendly and speeding the website up for lower bounce rates and more conversions.
Client: No More Chores
Results after one year:
320% increase in website traffic
104% increase in users visiting their booking form
95% increase in overall revenue
No More Chores is located in beautiful Toronto, Canada and is an up-and-coming player in the cleaning industry. No More Chores is a professional, affordable, and time-saving cleaning service that will leave you delighted. They take those dreaded, boring tasks away so you can return to a clean, beautiful and comfortable home.
No More Chores had absolutely no organic presence with Google or with Google Local in the maps section. We knew that was the first priority that needed to be addressed because mostly everyone searches in Google to find their cleaning company. We also needed to design a user-friendly website that was made to convert customers from all the traffic No More Chores was receiving.
These are the first steps we needed to take:
- Create a responsive website with many call to actions to convert more customers.
- Search engine optimization. Optimize the website in Toronto and surrounding areas for cleaning keywords and get them ranked in the top 3 of the maps section, which is the highest converting area in Google.
- Create a targeted content marketing strategy that focuses on long-tail keywords with blogging and silo pages. Also, create educational pieces to assist in helping the customer choose the best cleaning company.
- Facebook marketing and lead generation. A pure, trackable focus on cleaning inquiries using third party forms to capture a specific funnel-targeted audience containing No More Chores’ ideal customer of all ages.