First and foremost, we are not going to tell you to pick us because:
- We get you results
- We offer outstanding customer service
- Our reviews are great
- We have years of experience
- We boast industry-relevant awards
This should go without saying. You hire a marketing company to get more business, so they'd better deliver.
We have always found it funny that marketing companies actually have to say “We Get You Results!” That is like a plumbing company having to say “We Fix Your Plumbing!” Providing great customer service is an invaluable part of the business; if you do not have it, your business will go bust in no time. Reviews, experience and awards are simple to get as long as you ask, grow older or nominate yourself.
we’re big fans of ourselves!
The team here at One Click Marketing really enjoys what we do for a living. Our job is to bring you leads AKA make you money. This is our approach for every single client we take on. We don’t send you traffic reports and obscure keyword reports that may or may not tell you anything.
we focus on leads
Our reports include how many people called you, from what internet source they called and what keywords they searched to find you. By focusing on your bottom line from the very beginning we can make sure your investment pays off.
We Make Transparency a Priority
We explain how SEO works and keep you regularly updated through reports so you can understand and fully appreciate the progress we are making. Scroll down for more information on SEO, pay-per-click-advertising and analytics.
So then - why us?
That is an excellent question. How do you convey how amazing you are without sounding pompous, full of it or listing a bunch of smoke screens (like results, customer services, etc.)? So, we are going to take a different approach. Here is why you should hire us:
- We rank ourselves #1 in Southern California for our industry (SEO), locally and organically.
- We take on far fewer clients than we get wanting to work with us. Why? Because if your website has been penalized, you aren’t in an industry that is favorable for SEO or your expectations are unreasonably high, we aren’t the right fit for you. As a company, we will not work on projects we aren’t fully confident will succeed.
- We make more money as a company if our clients stay with us for a longer period of time because we spend more money of your budget on resources up front to get you the results needed to stay with us longer.
- We show you our cards. It means that we show you the types of links acquired for your business and regularly deliver optimization reports. What’s more, every little piece of communication is documented in our project management system, Basecamp.
- If your business is not the right fit for us, we will point you in the best direction possible.
- We are one of very few SEO companies with a solid reputation on Yelp. We have a 5-star rating and a couple dozen favorable reviews. The reason we are making a big deal out of it is that the rest of the companies are simply sledgehammered with tons of bad reviews.
- We base our clientele on quality rather than quantity. We don’t want a high-volume client base. More clients means hiring more employees, which means less bottom-line for us. We would rather have you be able to talk to the owners and not a sales rep.
- We do not outsource anything; all work is done in-house by One Click Marketing employees that cater to you and your business.
We will stop there for now but would be happy to spend as much time needed to educate you further about our company and the SEO industry in general. The more you know, the better we can work as a team.
Proofreading through this, we tell ourselves, “Does this come off as too harsh?” ‘’NO’’ is the answer that feels right because this industry is full of wannabes and there is no time to BS around with you or your business. At the end of the day, we are here to help your business grow, generate leads, and assist you with all the mind-numbing tasks of digital marketing for your business to be a lot better off than when we started.
We look forward to talking with you about how we can help you grow your business.