There’s no I in “team”, but there’s U in ours!
One Click Marketing is a Belgrade-based online marketing agency working with US and UK clients. We’re opening a position for an in-house content writer who will join our growing team of passionate writers, savvy developers, and creative designers. Ready to show off your skills writing website pages & blog posts? Let us show you the way!
What the job is like
- Writing different types of web pages & blog posts for the US market
- Writing clear, reader-friendly, and user-focused content that captures the client’s brand and provides users with useful, accurate information
- Implementing SEO practices such as keyword optimization, interlinking, and writing meta details
- Revising, proofreading, expanding, and optimizing web content
- Using and updating Basecamp to communicate with the team and clients
- Uploading blog posts and pages to clients’ websites on WordPress & similar platforms
- Updating client’s accounts on Google My Business
- Filling in monthly reports, Google spreadsheets & Basecamp tasks to keep track of progress
- Multitasking when needed and completing assigned tasks within a given timeframe
What we’re offering
- A great salary with an employment agreement & benefits
- Step-by-step guidance and support from other team members
- Ability to take your time and learn as you go
- Ability to work in a team where daily pet posting is a thing
- A fun & dynamic work environment with different teams
- An opportunity to learn about SEO practices and most recent trends
- An opportunity to work 10-6 in a centrally located office in Belgrade
- A possibility to advance within the company
What we’re looking for
- Native or native-like knowledge of English
- Bachelor’s degree in the English language or marketing
- Experience in content writing (preferable)
- Solid writing skills & ability to adapt to different writing styles
- Ability to research topics within different industries
- Solid understanding of reader-friendly principles such as scannability
- Ability to multitask & meet set deadlines on a day-to-day basis
- Basic understanding of SEO & digital marketing principles and practices (preferred, but not obligatory)
- Basic understanding of collaboration and CMS platforms such as Basecamp and WordPress (preferred, but not obligatory)
- Place of residence: Belgrade or willingness to move to Belgrade
How to apply
- Please send an email at [email protected].
- Include your CV, cover letter, and any references or portfolio you might have.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and sent a test task.